- Introduction to Kaizen Who We Are
We are a consulting tech shop focused on collaboration. We deliver quality software aligned to your business needs. Since 2014 we have been working for USA small to midsize companies in several industries using the latest Microsoft and Open Source technologies to enable their digital transformation.
Our Vision: Bring ideas into life, positioning our services as the principal catalyst of client’s business objectives.
Our founders meet in 2010 while working in a multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company, specifically developing software solutions for the US offices of one of the Big Four audit companies in the world. This experience came with lots of learning of how to work with remote teams based in the USA, South America and Asia. But most importantly, they learnt the cons of working with offshore teams by suffering the same pains that companies in the US experience when outsourcing to Asia: low quality, large time zone difference, culture mismatch, and language. This and the 15+ years of experience of both of our founders, a seasoned Systems Engineer and a multi-awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, made them join in 2014 and build a company to put their knowledge of the industry to work and provide quality software services for the US.
Our Mission: Driven by passion we provide ever-improving software engineering services, by creating a company by software developers, for software developers. Sharing and learning cutting-edge technologies by supporting and promoting communities worldwide. We cultivate an environment that shows we care about our clients and employees where values are shared by everyone involved.
- Teach and learn with humility.
- Collaborate with respect and flexibility.
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Strive to grow and nurture your team.
- Guarantee integrity, inspire with actions and lead by example.
- Promote equality, engage in and ensure that all interactions are carried out at a horizontal level.
- Be proactive; recycle new goals out of old problems.
- Commitment with purpose and passion.
- Communicate effectively with honesty and transparency.
- Be responsible for your actions, remain accountable to your team.